WELCOME TO THE CELLAR DOOR!
Explore the flavours of Gippsland grown natives and the delicate stone-ground botanicals in Loch Distillery spirits. Enjoy a dram of our single malt whisky or rum, or perhaps a delightful gin flight. Refresh with a tall gin and tonic in the garden or a cocktail might be nice!
If it’s beer you seek, our selection of Loch Brewery traditional ales are on tap. Try a hand-pumped cask ale, in a hearty beer paddle.
We do not offer any food service, but with Loch Village having a number of wonderful eateries, you will certainly find something nice!
GARDEN (WEATHER PERMITTING)
Our leafy garden has 4 picnic tables available for visitors to book for 60 minute sittings. Umbrellas offer some cover, but the Gippsland weather can be unpredictable, so warm jackets can come in handy. Please be aware if the weather is unsuitable, alternative indoor seating is not available. Leashed pets are welcome!
Located inside our historic cellar door, this is an intimate adults-only space surrounded by some of our smaller Alembic Pot stills. With table service and restricted to 60 minute sittings, bookings are essential.
Each Friday we host one session in the cellar door tasting room & garden tables. Saturdays & Sundays we host two sessions.
Friday Single Session: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Sat & Sun Session 1: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Sat & Sun Session 2: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
While booking is highly recommended, drop-ins can sometimes be accommodated at the garden tables. Arriving prior to the start of a session time may improve your chances.
SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We request contact details from all seated visitors.
- Visitors are asked to strictly adhere to sitting times, to enable cleaning and sanitising between.
- As we are operating with restricted capacity, our booked tasting table provides an adults only experience
- Cancellations require at least 24 hours notice. A $20 fee will be charged per person, for non-arrivals.
- Please use sanitiser and wear masks on arrival and departure. Try to remain seated whilst visiting.
- If you are unwell, or have COVID symptoms, please stay home
SAFE & ENJOYABLE VISITS
We want to provide a relaxed, enjoyable & safe experience for all our visitors, so we do have important COVID restrictions in place.
We welcome families to enjoy drinks in our garden, however we focus on showcasing our spirits and ales and don’t offer food services. Unfortunately at this time we can’t allow food & drinks from outside areas to be brought in. Please remember children are counted in our patron capacity and must remain with parents, seated at tables, at all times.